Are you bored by your current job or frustrated with not being able to find work?
Are you a POSITIVE person with a FRIENDLY VOICE?
Want something challenging, exciting and rewarding?
Want to help people grow and do something with purpose?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
James Chevrolet is:
- Received the Consumer Satisfaction Award in 2015
- One of New York’s Fastest Growing Companies
- Room for Growth within the company
- Nationally ranked in customer care
- Exciting, vibrant, creative place to grow and excel
- Dedicated to maintaining a positive, success-minded culture that promotes exceptional work/life balance
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading group as a Custom Care Representative.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Customer Care Reps are the face and voice of our company and are responsible for the first impression our organization makes with new customers. This is our "A-Team."
The James Chevrolet’s A-Team is made up of positive professionals who are dedicated to helping others own a nicer, newer® car.
- A-Team members make beginning the process of buying a nicer, newer® car easy and fun.
- A-Teamers help people all across New York and neighboring states make good decisions about their next vehicle and find the solutions they need.
- A-Teamers believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car and that nobody should have to drive a car they hate.
- A-Team members know that every introduction to James Chevrolet has the power to change somebody's life.
- You will make relationships and offer free advice to potential customers OVER the TELEPHONE. You do not have to close sales. You are just responsible for beginning a relationship and opening a dialogue in a positive way by being a friendly voice on the phone to people who have already reached out to us and ask for our help.
- We are looking for people with a friendly voice and a positive attitude that have a passion for making new relationships and enjoy the sport of conversation. If you like building relationships and the challenge of making new connections then we want to help you grow and build a lucrative career with us.
Our A-Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation hourly + monthly bonus
- Five day work week
- Additional spiffs and contests to earn rewards and CA$$$H
- Opportunity to participate in company 401k plan
- Health benefits
This energetic, positive and self-motivated star will possess the following background, experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience as a Sales and/or Customer Service Associate
- Confidence to speak to new people on the phone
- The ability to ask tough questions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Career oriented
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Ability to meet and exceed productivity and performance goals
- A passion for creating and building business relationships
- Strong work ethic, professional manner and positive attitude
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous®. If you believe in this too, we want to hear from you.
Please respond to this posting with your resume and a brief introduction.
James Provenzano is an Amsterdam High School graduate.
James Chevrolet was formed in Upstate New York in 2002 by James Provenzano. He loved the car business but not the sales tactics used to sell cars. Relying on over 10 years of experience with wholesale auto actions and automotive retailing, James created Eagle Auction Direct. Eagle Auction Direct provides a tremendous selection of vehicles at auction prices. The result is a fun and open sales atmosphere that is completely "customer-driven".
He took over Eagle Chevrolet in 2002, renamed it to James Chevrolet in 2014. Since 2002 he has acquired 3 more dealerships, and seven Brands, across New York.