We’re looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for helping people. Sound like you?
Making the jump into a new field is always a little scary. So to help you feel a little more comfortable.
Why people LOVE James Chevrolet:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- The owner of the store is from right here in Amsterdam NY.
- Brand new state of the art facility
- With room for advancement and job relocation across New York State there is no better place to start/continue your career
- The best managers come from within our own organization and with 4 current locations and growing there is plenty of opportunity for advancement
Our Mission :
…is to inspire and encourage people and customers, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As an AUTOMOTIVE Sales Executive with James Auto Group you must:
- Prospect, present to and close new and repeat clients for a nontraditional dealership that serves the automotive industry with an emphasis on helping people find solutions to the everyday problems that keep most people from driving a car they hate.
- Be a trusted advisor helping people to get a car they love and deserve
- Consider yourself a hunter and love the thrill of the hunt. From prospecting to close.
- Be capable and willing to engage in heavy calling, research, asking questions, delivering sales presentations, overcoming objections, challenging and “real” closing.
- Produce new sales and meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
- Set and manage expectations with new clients.
- Participate in continuing education on new and existing products and services.
- Stay current on automotive industry news and events.
- Be able to have quality conversations about all company products and services within the first 90 days of employment.
- Be able to work well independently and as a team player.
- Follow all internal processes and procedures (or make them better).
Our AUTOMOTIVE Sales Executives Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based commissions.
- Earning potential of $100k +++
- Fun, professional work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- Paid vacation time
- Health Benefits
- Monthly and sometimes weekly bonuses, ranging from cash to computers to travel.
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- If you are not a seasoned veteran you will work hand in hand with our team leaders whom will help you develop the knowledge and skills to become a successful sales person.
- You will be trained to develop your customer base and create a long and fulfilling career
This energetic, positive and self-motivated star will possess the following background, experience, skills and attributes:
- Valid New York State drivers license
- Sales experienced welcomed but not necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Ability to develop rapport rapidly
- Willingness to put in "just one more call", or “take one more customer”
- Toughness to take the next customer after the last one didn't go so well
- Boldness to proudly tout the results of our services
- A serious dedication to sales as a career
- Have fundamental sales skills locked in
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
Bonus points for:
- Prior entrepreneurship
- Existing auto industry/dealership relationships
- Experience in customer service or team building
This is not an easy job, but it is extremely rewarding. If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.
James Provenzano is an Amsterdam High School graduate.
James Chevrolet was formed in Upstate New York in 2002 by James Provenzano. He loved the car business but not the sales tactics used to sell cars. Relying on over 10 years of experience with wholesale auto actions and automotive retailing, James created Eagle Auction Direct. Eagle Auction Direct provides a tremendous selection of vehicles at auction prices. The result is a fun and open sales atmosphere that is completely "customer-driven".
He took over Eagle Chevrolet in 2002, renamed it to James Chevrolet in 2014. Since 2002 he has acquired 3 more dealerships, and seven Brands, across New York. We currently have an inventory of over 1,000 vehicles in stock and growing.